Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Miserable

I Really can't believe this is happening to me NOW!!! How can all of you suddenly say that you can't go Damai??? I'm sooo tired!!! Dunstan thought I'm booking but I thought he booked, All the girls can't go, from 7 ~ 8 to 4 in the end and now, my mum say she let me go because I told her a lot of girls were going and now only four so no need to go liao!!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!? Darn it...I'm so totally messed up!!! I haven't called to confirm the chalet with the reception, I gave up going to Joseph Cardijn's Camp and X'mas caroling and now my mum AND dad just got ALOT to say about me going to damai!!

And now, I don't even know why I'm even blogging since NO ONE ever reads them. I want and I feel like crying but I know it's just no use, even though I DID that day at school because I really couldn't stand it anymore...

No one knows what's happening to me. They think that I'm just thinking too much or too hard and now I don't know what am I supposed to do anymore...Help??? Anyone???

No comments: