Saturday, April 18, 2009

Games carnival at SMK Sg Maong

Hey y'all...okay...where should I start? OK. YCS is trying to raise funds for Asian Session Council(ASC) an international event held in Kuching. Since our school's YCS Club don't have alot of members, we planned to raise up to RM 600...We started project fund raising today.

Yesterday i got everything ready:
Checklist
Ice cream soda
F & N Orange
Ribena
bla bla bla

Thn this morning, my mum n I went searching for the Ice truck...Luckily we found the ice truck near boulevard.Walau..my mum sooo sporting...Once she saw the ice truck, she jz turn the car...NGAITI...i omost peng...lucky i got wear my safety belt...o else long piak...haha.After that, I went to school.Omost late. The prefects at the gate helped me to carry all my stuff from the car. A BIG thank you to them.All are junior leh...Alan oso helped.I asked him to help carry the ice and asked him to ask another guy to help him bt he say he can take 2. WAAA...so strong leh...haha.

I also took part in the inter - house netball competiton. My rumah, rumah BIRU got 1st place in the competition!!! YAY!! Finally rumah biru win something....Then during short breaks i sold drinks...I owe my friends everything. They really helped me ALOT.

Here are the names who helped out. THANKS!!!! Muz chia u ppl smeday...whn I have the $$...hahaz
*Shirley*Wen*Ling*Natasha*Gloria*Jing An*Jia Bin*Su wen*Terry*XY*Tiffinny*Alan*Ivonne*Jared*
I feel that I've left some ppl out...Can't remember who...If u read this, pls tell me...
THANK YOU!!!! Without u ppl there's NO WAY i could have sold all the drinks. MUAKS!!

No comments: