Saturday, July 25, 2009

RaNdOm PoSt...

Wow... its been sooo long since i last blogged. Y start now?
1. Kelvin Chai borrowed me his keyboard(mine keeps short-circuiting my cpu) [THX KC!!]
2. Every1 is asleep so I can blog without worrying dat my parents would read tis...XD

Okay, so today I FINALLY watched TRANSFORMERS:REVENGE OF THE FALLEN



Autobots


Decepticons

And... DID i mention dat Megan Fox is soo hot in this movie? No wonder all my frens say she's a sexy mama...

The fighting scenes were great, N i LOVE the twins!!
Skids & Mudflap High Resolution Photo trans2_twins
Skid & Mudflap(I hv no idea which is which...)

Oh yea, n bumbee bee..he cried...
Summary for this movie, 1 WORD!!
AWESOME!!!!!!

UH...I'm sleepy so i guess this is the end of this post. Will update soon!!!
















































No comments: