Sunday, July 18, 2010

Looking at the night sky,
Makes me wonder,
Whether if you're doing the same.
Sometimes I feel silly,
Sometimes I feel dilly,
Now I am just being stupid,
No way would he feel the same,
It might happen once upon a time,
But I guess this means this is reality.

LOL . . . kinda stupid poem/rhyme thingy. . . hahaz. Watching a movie that involves mafia + friendship . . . . touching. . . yet gruelsome. and also sakura petals. LOL. Not having internet at home is quite boring. Am at my aunt's house now but I gotta go home le. Always wanting to update my blog but not having internet makes it so damn hard because when i have internet access, I forget what I wanna write. Zzz... ugh. Need to wake up early again tomorrow. So...TTFN.

Will try to update asap since its the holidays...but then no one ever reads. Haha. I guess I just need somewhere to express myself these days.

2 comments:

24thmusic said...

I do read wei :)

Angel said...

Haha . . . thanks but I think its all crap compared to what you write. but thanks again. =)