Friday, July 23, 2010

Shirley & Ling's back for a week! Now, we are planning where to go and etc. just to realise that there is no where really to go in Kuching. BUT, I still love Kuching. AND...siblings are a handful when they are in the rebelious age. Damn it. If I could I'd have slapped some sense in to her but then I don't think it would work anyway.
I am hating the fact I can't play online games at home.
I am hating the fact that I can't chat online at home.
I am hating the fact that I can't facebook at home.
I am hating the fact that I can't download songs at home.
I am hating the fact that I can't update my blog whenever I want to at home.
Well...basically I just hate the fact that I DON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AT HOME.
IT SUCKS!!
Why is it that whenever I have internet access, I have no idea what to write but only whenever I don't have internet access THEN do I remember what I wanted to write about.....=.=lll
Yupp...that's the case again this time so...Ta Ta For Now!!

1 comment:

Ling said...

write it in notepad first. And jot down the date and time. When you have internet then post it lo.