Sunday, November 14, 2010

。。。。。

Remember the time I blogged about the breaking class being cancelled? And I got so pissed that I din go the following week...Then, the week after that, it was that time of the month so I didn't go. They are performing 4 the drama production and I would never have known about it if I wasn't dragged in at the last minute by Jerome to be a backup dancer 4 the production. I saw them practicing in the lobby at B block...Honestly...I was feeling a little left out. But I tried not to care and I told myself that it was a good thing because I'm helping the drama club...

Yesterday...we had practice the whole day in Swinburne and dance club was there to do their routine on stage...I have to admit that they were pretty good. And there was a girl who just joined this SDC this semester and she is a great dancer. Hew (the drama club president & former SDC member) asked Jude(my master) who was the girl and if she was new? Jude said yes and purposely said yes, she good hor? Better than somebody...(looks over to me) and I was kinda pissed so I said "YEAH, SHE'S GOOD!" Then I think Hew asked him why wasn't I in the routine, he said I HAO LIAN!!

I mean WTF?!?! They NEVER inform me if they had practice or not and now Im the one to blame? Well..I'm sorry for not being able to dance that well! I was almost in tears when I said "YEAH, SHE'S GOOD!" and I had to fumble in my bag and pretend to look for my apple! So sien...now I'm not sure if I should continue to go 4 breaking classes......Sien.

私は取り残されたと感じる...でもそれは私のせいです。。。
What to do?

2 comments:

Ling said...

忍啊! Wish i can meet with you guys and we just talk. Talk crab, talk prawn talk fish talk everything! Sometime we just cant be the way we are you know. Not everybody can understand us. 做人有时候要圆滑一点. Even if we beh song also have to 忍. Like if you're angry don show it out first la. If not more problem will arise. +you ar. i'm coming back soon!

Angel said...

Yeah girl...but its over le..I think Im over it. LOL...Thanks! Muaks! Can't wait to see you soon!!!