Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is it just another crush?

I don't know how to put this in words but he's the kind of guy that makes me wanna know more about him...I first saw him during the production rehearsal and I did think he was kinda cute...But I didn't even know his name... Quite a lot of things have happened since then but...I think we are still just 2 people who know each other by their faces and names but to be called as friends...Its still way too early. I really hope that he would be going this Friday and I get more chances to talk to him. But I guess in the end, I'll have to leave everything to God...

I don't know how to be sure that it's just more than a crush...but i think I'll know it when I know it. Haha...Im not really making sense right now...I just wanna see him right now. Don't ask me why. Just have the urge to. =.=lll I think I'm going crazy.
あああああああ!!!!!!!

No comments: