Friday, September 5, 2008

Wushu & Library Joint Year End Dinner


This event took place on the 30th of August

The Library n Wushu Club organised a joint dinner at Lok Thian. It was a great idea at 1st but we ALL went thru a lot of conflicts and disagreements.U noe who I'm talking about. Sry bout all the short forms...I wanna be quick...Okay...this is before the dinner itself. Our side(Wushu) didn't reli coorperate very well with the Library. U gotta noe 1 thing 1st....See who are our members and the HEAD...NO OFFENSE..but that is the truth. (Honestly is the best policy)
I hated both "heads" during that time because I was like their middle person...everything complain to me n i hv to send the message to the other side...OKAY...What im trying to say is...SOME people need to be more responsible right??

That was my complaining part...Here I'd like to thank Wendy, Ngiap Ling, Stephanie, Natasha for helping me out...ESP wendy & ngiap ling...U gals were always there for me...even tho it jz happen recently...I reali appreciate that...

I was emcee during the dinner and SOMEONE (U noe who u are)bailed out on me last minute even tho he was the one who persuaded me to be the emcee...But...Im glad he wasnt the emcee because I met a new friend - Mark...He's a nice guy...cool and yet very friendly...
I believe we all had a great time...well I KNOW I DID....I reli hope that next year can be the same too!!

Terry(He who bailed out on me) And me...After dinner...BFF!!


This is Wendy...My daughter...XD



My twin!! Ngiap Ling


This is my granddaughter a.k.a Stephanie ah lian...heheh...jk ya..^^

Dunstan Yek (Head Librarian a.k.a NYAMUK) muahahaha~~~


Edmund Yap XP


Natasha Chiam ^^



Kelvin Chai (Wushu President) So akua...heheh



Sia Chia a.k.a Fui Shen (President of FUI GangZz)


Russell Hee ~ Noobie =D


The twins!! Ah Tze Ah Hui ^^


Kevin Choong (Strawberry monitor) & Fui Shen


Kendrick See

2 comments:

Edwina Kuek said...

Yo~ put a chat box in ur blog la... Can ply at thr maa... Hehehehe........

Sam said...

!!!!!!!!!
*Stares*
Peoplepeoplepeople I KNOW!!!

HELLO!
=]

[What is Kelvin Wearing?! XD]
[So weird to say Kelvin instead of 健彬]

And Nice Hair!!