Monday, September 29, 2008

A freaky concept called the FUTURE?!?!

LOL...I got that line frm Zac in HSM2...
Future...sounds familiar?? I think for teens like me its been giving them nightmares...
I've been thinking of what I wanna be when i grow up since in primary school.
Lets see...
I think my 1st ambition was to be a singer/actress...
But seeing that my mum strongly opposes(She says that celebrities don't really last long) so...bye bye...
Then I wanted to be an air- stewardess...
But then I don't really know how to swim and what if the plane *gulps* explodes? Or there were SNAKES on the plane? Or a crazed scientist bringing in a deadly virus and when exposed, it would turn every1 into people-eating zombies???
Again...bye...

I also thought of being a vet, because I just love animals...
BUT...why is there always a but??
But, if the bird flu thingy was active again, I'm probably the 1st to get it anyway...

I know you think I'm a real coward but HAIZ...what to do? I don't wanna die yet...
Besides, who is gonna update this blog if I'm not here?? HAHAZ...

What I'm trying to say is that I don't know what I'm gonna be next time...It's really sooo hard to choose...They say that the education now is the basics for your job but I don't really understand that concept since I think that what I'm gonna become is going to have TOTALLY NOTHING to do with my academics...Headache arh...

I wish that this was what I could do:
Taken from the Lyrics to WHO WILL I BE by Demi Lovato from Camp Rock
........How to choose?
Who to be?
Well, let's see
There’re so many choices now.
Play guitar, be a movie star.
In my head, a voice says
Why not, try everything?
Why stop, reach for any dream?
I can rock, cause it's my life.
And now's the time
Who will I be?
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities
That I can see
There's nothing that I can't do
Who will I be?
Yes, I believe
I get to make the future what I want to
If I can become anyone and know the choice is up to me
Who will I be? ........




No comments: