Saturday, October 11, 2008

Updates...

Sowee for not really updating recently...I've got a dinner and some other things to say...jz that I don't have the time...Hope those who are actually reading my blog would be patient...I promise that I would blog everyday during holidays...

Okay...juz a short update...VELI tired...my eyelids are closing as I type.
I saw a freaking huge LIZARD near my bed juz nw and now I don't dare to sleep in my bed.
So, I've decided to sleep in my parent's bedroom on the floor.
Let's just hope that my mum doesn't step on me when she wakes up.

Just thought about this~Another poem like thingy:

I see you,
But do you?
Saw you again,
Thought U saw me too,
I was so wrong.
We chatted on MSN,
But sad to say,
You never knew I exsisted.

Am I a creep?
With me telling
All the things 'bout U,
& yet u dunno me?

The universe is sooo cruel...
It leads me to you,
then it leaves me in a glass room,
Where you're just a piece of a glass away...

I was just a bit sleepy + crazy + not really me there...
So don't mind me...
Just go to sleep...
See what I mean??
OKAY...
I'd better get some shut eye now...
I practically need to use toothpicks to keep my eyes open now.
Updates soon!!

No comments: