Sunday, October 12, 2008

N.O.T.H.I.N.G

I really dunno why I'm blogging right now...
I've got a major headache...even though I slept like a pig till 2pm just now...
My vision is sorta blurring as I type and I still wanna go on...
because...
I HATE EXAMS!!!
I dun understand why do we freakin study our butts off
For something that probably WOULD NOT be of any help in the future(For me that is...)
Oh boy...nw I feel like barfing...I dunno why...
*resting eyes*
Sorry for pausing...the whole room was spinning...
AGRH!!!!
Did I mention that I HATE EXAMS?!?!
Dang it...My little brain can't take in anymore info bout exams...
It's gonna explode...Even if it doesn't, I think I'm going CRAZY!!!
Well...look at me now!
I'm talking(typing) crazy already!
Oh God help me!!! S.O.S
I think I better go now...
Before I say/type anything stupid or crazy or idiotic or...well you get the idea...
Okay...last sentence...
I FREAKING DISLIKE x INFINITY HATE EXAMS!!!!

No comments: