Friday, October 24, 2008

Talking crap...

Back from watching HSM3 long time ago but was watching Jia Hao Yue Yuan. Before I say anything about HSM3, I wanna introduce jia hao yue yuan 1st. It's very touching...I've only watched till episode 5 but I already lost count on how many times I cried...Its in cantonese, I dunno where to start so I'll just ask whoever is reading this go and watch this GREAT movie!!!

Okay...HSM3...Great! Amazing! Stupendous! OR...as Sharpay would say, FABULOUS! There's a lot of singing(It isn't called High School MUSICAL for nothing) and some really good choreography!! Oh ya, did I mention that, they all did another stage show...SENIOR YEAR. It was really cool. No more spoilers..heh heh...wanna know the whole story, go watch it!! In cinemas near you...(lol...now I'm advertising for them cinemas XD)

Okay...back to my world...reality...Today, I told my mum that my team captain and coach said that if I don't keep up, next year I'm gonna be playing backup. My mum did not even ask why and she just said very good.It was like what I said was / is music to her ears...She said better if I don't play at all...I sooo feel like Troy right now(except that he is a guy) but his dad wants him to PLAY BBALL only and no stage shows or singing...which is my OPPOSITE(except the singing part and the stage shows...)AGRH!!! Stupid!! (Not scolding my mum...just wanted to say that.)

Today had Chinese and moral exam...I think I'm gonna flunk my moral...again...4 more stinking exam days to go...*I'm counting seconds until next holidays...Listen, one, two, three, four, fiiive, six, seven, eight, nine, I can't wait until its time...one two three four goodbye*

Last paper is add maths...Pray that I won't fail this time...Tuesday is Chemistry...Monday is BM paper 2 & English paper 2....I think sejarah is on wednesday,EST too(in the afternoon)...cause friday we finish exam...

COUNTDOWN TILL FREEDOM
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
5(including Sunday)

*Modified version of Demi's goodbye song ~ 1,2,3 goodbye for camp rock casts and crew.

1 comment:

제니 장 said...

I cried a few times when watching 家好月圆~
米雪is really damn cruel