Monday, October 20, 2008

Misunderstanding...

Okay...people have been telling me that he doesn't mean anything bad...Telling me to go read his BLOG...that he doesn't hate me.
So...I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS...
BUT I DID IT. I read his blog edi...SWT much...haven't been updated for ages...Hate have to read blogs in Chinese though...words kinda small.

OK...I don't know if you really meant what you said about the not hating me part...but hey, no harm in believing you. Lately I find you to be not as annoying as last time(and by that I meant when we were in form 1). The way you talk STILL annoy me sometimes but since you're not looking for trouble with me anymore, I tend to just ignore you. Attitude wise, you are still OK.

I think I MIGHT call it a truce...seeing that you are so troubled by me. I guess you were right when you said 时机未成熟...I guess the real reason why I'm saying that we are even is because Ben gave us all a lecture at gathering one Friday. He was so emotional. He kept repeating about the LOVE OF GOD...He said, if when we go church and say "I love you, God/Jesus" and the moment we step out of church, we start to hate people, especially our enemies, then what you said in church was A BIG FAT LIE!!!

So...I forgive you...I think...For being such a jerk in form 1...Remember the time when you said you did a better job than me as class monitor?? You were so stuck up I almost punched your face!!! And the time when you said that what I wrote about you was lame in the English poem and yet you were the one who did not give any ideas during discussion and I was the 1 who did all the work?? GOOD TIMES HUH? (YEAH RIGHT! NOT!) which you are not anymore, now in form 4!!!

Well, that was....nice...one more less enemy. Let's just hope he would actually dare to read my blog...that is if he knows that I have a blog...

Toodles!

2 comments:

heatblast said...

why does that sound familiar?

Kendrick said...

Wow! Finally got people grown up liao wor~~