Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tired...

Haiz...Its just the 2nd day of exams and I'm oledi that tired...
Maybe it's also coz its "that time of the month"...Reli sienz...
WHY??? WHY?!?!?! WHY do we need exams?
People just use that as a weapon to hurt others...
For instance, SOME parents use it to brag...and the victims are usually the child/children of the parents who were compared with...I mean...U know what I mean??

Example:
Parent A & Parent B talking. Parents A brags about son's / daughter's grades. Parent B's child/ daughter's grades not so good.After the parents talk, parent B go home, lecture child/children.
bo su bo su tiok meh...(hokkien) It means Get scolded without reason. Just because Parent A decided to brag...ZzZzZzZzZzZz...

Example 2:
Students tend to look down on others.I have a live example in my class. Name's ***************. Censored so that i won't HURT his feelings.(Not that I care anyways.I noe he doesn't!)
Everytime he gets better grades, his nose suddenly appears on top of his head!!
SOOO ARROGANT! SOOO....AGRH!!!! Just by looking at his face already wanna punch him liao...U say leh??

HATE EXAMS!!!

Haiz...gotta go...although tomorrow is English paper 1 & EST, I gotta study for Physics & Moral...
This SUX!!! BUT after next week, I'll be going to Damai, YCS camp & do all other fun stuff so I gotta hang in there!! GOD, S.M.S(Save My Soul)
Chaoz~~

No comments: