Tuesday, August 4, 2009

......


OMG...I totally forgot what I wanted to blog about...Darn it...Erm..well..I'm not even supposed to be online right now cause...
1. I still have 2 chinese essays, 2 EST essays + 1/2 BM essay to finish
2. I need to wake up at 5.30am tomorrow
3. I have tuition right after EST tomorrow(5 - 7.15pm)

BUT, since I AM online...I'll just blog anyway...HAHA...
So, today, we (the senior prefects) finally handed down our posts to our juniors...

To the form 4's, Work as a TEAM and COOPERATE...PLEASE!!!

To the Form 5's a.k.a US...HAPPY RETIREMENT!!! *whimpers* And HELLO to DOOM!!!(SPM)

Oh...and when Pn Helen(Our headmistress) mentioned my name,
She said:" Ketua Rondaan Blok C, Angela Yong."
OMG!!!!
Is my name really that hard to pronounce?!?!
Come on people!! Say it with me, Its An-Ge-Li-Na...
Repeat after me...aN-gE-lI-nA....See!! It wasn't that hard!! SWT...
*peng*

Oh yeah, I went to Boulevard's Sushi King for dinner and I bought these...

My very own "telephone line"..XD

Oh ya.. just in case Ling ling reads this, this is to "kek" her..
My mum just now teman me go look for baju kurung kok arrr...WAKAKAKA...
So, don't be surprised if u see me wearing this week!! haha...(I'm such a meanie huh??)

Uh...I tink that's enough for now...I think I better go do my essays...Haiz...At least I have my music...I recommend Cascada's Evacuate The Dance Floor, Breathless and Ready Or Not. I just lurvvve the beats!!
Peace out!

2 comments:

Ling said...

OU I SEE!! just to kek me huh... but... i had my baju kurung n i wore it last friday... AND.... U DID NOT. kakakaka... kakakakakaka... 报应报应... kakakakakaka...

SHAA* said...

those "telephone lines" thing are like the in thing now. its so random. lol.