Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jenny's House Warming




Today, we had replacement class at school. 1st 3 periods we were supposed to have Physics x2 & Sivik...But then, Puan Tay was absent. I guess her coughing got worse...& she pregnant kok..Hope she's doing fine...though she abit strict sometimes... Then we had a seminar on how to score the SPM add mx paper...
I thought..."Gawd, this had better not be one of those seminars which would suck the life out of you.Its a Saturday for Godsake." We had recess, then we went in. I braced myself for another boring seminar which would waste my precious saturday morning just like that.
But...I got the shock of my life when the speaker, Mr. Lim from SM Sains, said:"I know many of you would think this is a waste of time but we'll see if its true or not." This is where the fun part began...
Overall, Its was kinda fun n i reli learnt something.We all had LOTS of to laugh about. Oh, & I love what he said,:"Don't talk if you don't know, If you don't talk, you don't know,nobody will know that you don't know." It's so true! &...If you ask 1/2 stupid question,you're not stupid, BUT if u forever ask stupid question, you WILL become stupid!" HAHA
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ADD MX PAPER 1
*You can give more than 1 answer & if the marks allocated is more than 1 mark, show workings.
* Leave the answer space blank in case of careless mistakes.
* Give at least 4 significant figures.
* GUESS the answer even if you don't know the answer.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ADD MX PAPER 2
*Dont round up too early / too much
*Don't cancel any extra answer
*Answer is best in simplest form
*For degree, give 2 d.p.
There is alot more but as you can see, I've already side-tracked from my title...LOL
After school, we went to Jenny's house. ONE WORD. W.A.L.A.U
Mansion wei...peng ki...Dunstan n Shirley like sua pa lau...kip whistling once they stepped out of the car.SWT. & i discovered something. JENNY HAS A YOUNGER SISTER!!! double peng...
We ate(of course) then we took pictures...I'll just let the picture talk for themselves...


Kev Lai acting cute but looking more 3mo in this pic n Kelv Chai plying with hp duno sms-ing who..*ahem*


Sei Hugh, take photo oso dun wan...F3


*Left to right* Ling, Brenden(suddenly spotted I was gonna snap a pic,so moved..) Nicole(Jenny's sis)& Wen



Here baru act cute...but Natasha like zombie...when taking this picture still do the eerie sound effect...LOL


That Russ, keep playing with hand phone...I took this pic he oso dunno...XD



Brahma & Russ & 1/10 of Kev Lai...

Alan & a very blurred Brahma cause he moved when i snapped this pic...

Alan & Brahma who finally stayed still for a few moments after I "scolded" them. HAHA.

Gerald. THE. ONLY. PIC. I. TOOK. OF. HIM. &. HE. DID. NOT. COORPERATE. SWT...
Must move lah now???

Cute Nicole...

Her facial expression changed just when my phone was saving the picture...=.=

I didn't know Kev Lai was so interested in kids...haha...Smile till soo sweet kok.XD

Shirley being herself - just being pretty.

Nothing better to do so shirley thought up a few poses for the camera! Haha...

Group photo(girls only) WHICH was SPOILT by RUSSELL HEE SHEN KAI and the lighting.
See the black patch in the middle? U can see part of shirley's face but mine's completely in the dark...LOL

There are alot more photos but as its in wen's camera, I'll just have to wait... Will post them up soon. Gratz again to Jenny for moving. Cheerio!

No comments: