Friday, August 21, 2009

Doomsday...

Today i skipped my guzheng lesson. So here I am. I just realised that my 1st mock exam is right after this 1 week holiday!! I have appox. 8 days or so to finish studying for Bio,Phy,Add Mx,Chem,Sej,Moral,Chi,BM & Eng. EST already done this week so I dun nid to do anything for that. Come to think of it, I never do anything for EST. So yeah.

I can't believe I'm even wasting my time blogging & not starting to cram bits & pieces of VITAL info in to my head.Zzzz. I duno, I jz feel sooo lazy. & everything is just a blur to me. My mum keeps asking me what course I'm gonna take after STUPID SPM(of cz she din say stupid,i jz added the word to let every1 noe hw much i hate spm. T.T). Seriously, I really have NO IDEA! Well, I would love a job where I get to travel the world, see new places & meet ppl frm diff walks of life. BUT...other than being a tourist guide, an air-hostess or a pilot, i duno what else I can do. & the options I jz listed its either my mum would never allow or I dun think I'm qualified enough to do the job.Haiz~~ What to do? I guess I'll just let everthing come to me by God's will if the world doesn't end in 2010...

Okay..enough of me being emo. Today, during Bio ceramah, I was so bored I played BINGO with Natasha. She won 5 times and I only won 4 times...T.T haha. then we got bored playing BINGO so we played hangman instead.

Here is the interesting part. Terry gave us a 5-letter word.
The hints are:
*Its usable & playable but it is not an item
*Young & Old ppl use it
*Babies do not know how to use it
*Sometimes children play with it
*Sometimes you see it , sometimes you don't
*If you wanna see it, you will see it
*Its very common
(Just now in the ceramah,he said every1 was using it.)
* Smart animals use it
I think if there was a hole in my head, you would have seen brain juice flowing out of the hole.
I never gave in, but I still don't know the answer.

We(me & Natasha & a bit of Shirley) gave the following answers which turned out to be wrong. But in the process, we had a lot of laughing.
~ panty
~ urine (Natasha said faster than she could think. After blurting out :"URINE!" She suddenly remembered that urine cannot be used...=.=)
~ watch
~ brain
~ liner O.O
~ ghost
~ mouth
~ shoes
~ study (dont ask me. I also dunno why this answer came out...)
Anyone besides Alan, Terry, Dunstan who knows the answer????
Some pics I took...at home, about my book where I was supposed to copy some useful notes...

Sorry, U'll have to turn your head to the right.(Or isit left??)
1st quater of the last page of my Bio exe book.
I started to copy some notes on poly,mono & disacharides...AND THEN...

The other 3 quaters I did this......BINGO!!


Turn to the next page, you'll see hangman...a man hanged without arms...
The words monosacharides & Uranium too...

Flip the book...

I copied the vitamin C concentration experiment cz the speaker said she (Pn Habsnah- duno if correct or not tho...) wanted to check our work...I copied because I didn't want to get into trouble..

THEN...

After Terry gave us the 5-letter word...and after all the wrong choices we made, I decided to write down all the wrong answers...which was below the page where i copied the experiment.

Conclusion: Today's ceramah was a waste of time.

*Can't wait for tonight's physic tuition. My friends say Mr. Lee's gonna show the R.O.N video.*
#Damn the short short ppl XD#
^No offense wen & Tasha...haha^

No comments: